Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat!


Maisy was Tinkerbell and Johnny was a bat


Johnny wanted everyone to see him with his bat wings "folded"

We went Trick or Treating with Haven and Morgan. It was a wonderful evening and Johnny had so much fun spending Halloween with his best friend.

Johnny enjoyed the decorations in the neighborhood and said this pumpkin looked "terrifying"!

Daddy had to work in Arizona. Johnny thought Daddy was probably trick or treating there. Johnny also decided he was going to share his candy with daddy. He will take a bite and leave the rest of each piece for daddy. (I bet you can't wait to get home to that treat Gabe!!!)


Johnny went to bed and said "phew, it was a long day. I better get all rested up because tomorrow is another BIG day. It's Bailey's 3rd birthday party and it's going to be important."


Maisy is walking everywhere and she walks a little like Frankenstein. Good thing it's Halloween!

She waved to me this morning when I got out of the shower. I quickly shared the news with my MOMS Club friends and learned that she waved at some of them yesterday. Then I told Gabe that Maisy was "wave-cheating" on me and he said she'd been waving at him for a few days. Apparently she's been waving for a while...just not at ME!

Next year Johnny is going to be a spider. He wants everyone to know he's prepared!

No comments: