Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Kindergarten Performance

Johnny's class performed at the school assembly today. They sang a song about appreciation to the 5th graders.

As we near the end of the school year, Johnny has told me that he will be a car kid on the last day of school, have alot of home days, and then return to the same school where he will be in 1st grade with a different teacher. He said that Mrs. M. will have new students too, but if she misses her old class too much she can just get a different job.

When I mentioned to Johnny that he's almost done with school he said "I know! I only have 17 more years!". (I took that as a good sign that he's counting on going to college too!)

Here is the Kindergarten, 1st and 3rd graders singing "We Appreciate You".

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love it!! He was so very intent on his performance and knew all of the words - how cool!!

:-)Kim